Part-Time Business Support Administrator Role
BTP is expanding!
To allow our current Administrator to take up a new role within BTP we are recruiting a new Business Support Administrator!
For the right candidate this is a small but exciting opportunity to join a small business at a period of development.
The role is for 10 hours per week on a self-employed basis. The key aspects of the role are to administer the bookings side of the business, customer care tasks, and to be responsible for basic book-keeping using MS Excel spreadsheets. The role is also required to cover for other team members in their absence, so a degree of flexibility in approach, attitude, and hopefully time is also needed. There may be opportunities to undertake other work within the business in the future.
The ideal candidate will be a confident and reliable Administrator with extensive administrative experience, be comfortable with figures and using Excel spreadsheets, and be happy to muck in!
The role is ideally suited to a counsellor or psychotherapist (perhaps newly qualified) who is looking to work within a dynamic, therapy based business. Those longer in the tooth are also welcome to apply!
The FTE annual salary is £23,400. The remuneration package includes ‘benefits in kind’ in the form of free therapy CPD within the organisation (worth £100 each day) and reduced cost consulting room hire within the Palmeira Practice, and access to the Practice client referral system. This package would be well suited to someone wishing to get their clinical private practice off the ground or to expand their current practice, and to develop their therapy skills base with attendance at high quality CPD events.
The successful candidate will need to be a car driver, as BTP is currently in the process of moving to the outskirts of Brighton (10 minute drive from Brighton Marina) where there are few buses.
The deadline for applications is Monday 15th October.
Full details of the post, remuneration, and application details can be downloaded below. We will not be sending out any information by email. All information about this post is available here on the website!
To apply: Please email your CV and a covering letter (preferably no more than 2/3 sides of A4) that addresses your key skills and abilities relevant to this post, the role description, and the role outline provided in this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only use this email address, rather than the BTP office email.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To provide administrative, book-keeping, and business support to Brighton Therapy Partnership and its owner.
Administrative & Business Support
1. Processing bookings for training events, primarily using MS Excel and MS Word, and a web-based (Word Press) event management tools (called Events Manager)
2. Responsibility for the development and maintenance of office systems, particularly our Mailchimp subscriber database
3. Answering email and telephone enquiries from potential or existing delegates and other interested parties
4. Pre- and Post- training administration and emails, and preparing materials for training events, and follow-up administration post-training
5. Periodically collating information and statistics on the running of the business(s)
6. Updating pages on our Word Press website
7. Writing ‘blog’ articles for the BTP website (based on attendance at a BTP training event)
8. Sending out a limited number of marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
1. Responsible, in conjunction with the owner, for ensuring that financial records of income and expenditure are accurately kept using a number of purpose designed Excel spreadsheets
2. Liaising with co-workers on invoices sent using Wave invoicing software, and keeping track of payments and reminders.
Any other tasks as required and within the capability of the post-holder