Online Live-Streamed Workshop Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking for this live-streamed workshop. Booking a ticket will be taken as your agreement to these terms and conditions.
- These CPD events will be live-streamed from the venue via a live-streaming platform (usually Zoom).
- No special skills or equipment are required for you to watch live-streamed events, other than an internet connection and a suitable device.
- You will need a functioning computer or laptop with a webcam and microphone. * There will be opportunities during live-streamed events for you to put questions to the trainers at the venue, and where possible to take part in small group exercises (if any) via breakout rooms (participation optional).
- Prior to the date of the event, you will be sent an email containing full instructions on how to join the live-stream, including a direct link and password.
- If you ‘arrive’ late to the event, you will not be able to catch up on the parts of the day that you have missed (unless the day is being recorded for catch-up purposes).
- Before booking these CPD events, please ensure that you have a strong enough internet connection to handle a live, online event; no refunds will be given due to internet failure or poor connection at your end.
- If the workshop is cancelled or prematurely terminated, for whatever reason, then you will be entitled to a full or partial refund, dependent on the circumstances. Our decision on this will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.