Live Workshop Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking for this live workshop. Booking a ticket will be taken as your agreement to these terms and conditions. Due to the global Coronavirus pandemic we are operating our live workshops under certain restrictions, that all attending delegates must agree to.
- Delegates must agree to observe all coronavirus prevention measures that are in place at the time of the workshop. This might include physical distancing, use of hand sanitisers, or the wearing of a face mask for example. If you are exempt from wearing a mask please contact us first before purchasing your ticket.
- Delegates will be required to register upon arrival at the training venue with the NHS Trace and Test system, or complete details with the venue in lieu of this. You may be temperature checked upon arrival.
- Delegates should be aware that at the time of writing we are prohibited from providing food and drink to delegates. You will need to be prepared to provide your own lunch and refreshments on the day of the workshop. We hope that the situation will change nearer the time, and that we will be able to provide some refreshments although this is unlikely to include a buffet lunch. Due to the additional costs of delivering events live, we will not be making any partial refunds based on the provision of refreshments.
- Our usual policy of no refunds on event tickets will apply. If, after you have booked your ticket, you choose not to attend the live workshop for whatever reason you may transfer free of charge to the online event which will be available on its day of transmission and on catch-up for a further 6 days. No partial refunds will be given based on this change of delivery method.
- In the event that we are forced to cancel delegate attendance at a live workshop (due to Coronavirus restrictions) your booking will automatically transfer to an online version of the event (which may be on a different day, if we are unable to live stream on the original date). The event will remain online for at least 7 days allowing all delegates ample time to view. No refunds, or partial refunds, will be given based on this change of delivery method. If the online workshop is cancelled and we are unable to provide this event in any form you will receive a refund of monies paid.
- If Coronavirus restrictions mean that we have to reschedule an event, your booking will automatically transfer either to the live version or the online version (you may choose), and no refunds will be given based on this change.
- Our live events will be videoed and/or live-streamed by a professional videographer and film-maker. The focus of the filming is on the trainer and the teaching elements of the day. Please be aware that if the event is being live-streamed it is possible that some delegates will be filmed and viewed by the at-home live-stream audience. For the video recording we will ensure all visuals of delegates are edited out. We will maintain the audio of audience questions however.
- Please be assured that the venue will have been risk assessed and additional measures put in place that will adhere to any guidelines in place at the time concerning Coronavirus.