Polyvagal Theory – live workshop – Saturday, 7 November 2020
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your booking for this live workshop. Booking a ticket will be taken as your agreement to these terms and conditions. Due to the global coronavirus pandemic we are operating our live workshops under certain restrictions, that all attending delegates must agree to.
- Delegates must agree to observe any coronavirus prevention measures that are in place at the time of the workshop. This might include physical distancing, use of hand sanitisers, or the wearing of a face mask for example.
- Delegates should be aware that in the rare event that it might be necessary, we will be obliged to share your name and contact details with the NHS track and trace system if we are asked to do so by the relevant authorities.
- Delegates should be aware that at the time of writing we are prohibited from providing food and drink to delegates. You will need to be prepared to provide your own lunch and refreshments on the day of the workshop. We hope that the situation will change nearer the time, and that we will be able to provide some refreshments although this is unlikely to include a buffet lunch. Due to the additional costs of delivering this workshop live, we will not be making any partial refunds based on the provision of refreshments.
- Our usual policy of no refunds on workshop tickets will apply to this workshop. If, after you have booked your ticket, you choose not to attend for whatever reason you may transfer free of charge to the online event taking place on 28th November and on catch-up for a further 6 days. No partial refunds will be given based on this change of delivery method.
- In the unlikely event that we are forced to cancel the live workshop your booking will be automatically transferred to the online event taking place as described above. No refunds, or partial refunds, will be given based on this change of delivery method. If the online workshop is cancelled you will receive a refund of monies paid.
- This workshop will be videoed by a professional videographer. Our focus is the trainer. We will not be filming the audience, although we will record the audio of audience questions.
- Please be assured that the venue will have been risk assessed and additional measures put in place that will adhere to any guidelines in place at the time concerning Coronavirus.