Date(s) - Saturday 7th March, 2015
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Saturday 7th March 2015
Trainer: Jenny Riddell
Venue: Hanover Room, Brighthelm Centre, North Road, Brighton, BN1 1YD
Schedule: 10am to 4pm (Registration at 9.45am)
Course Fee: early bird £95 (before 7th February; £105 thereafter), including ample lunch, all refreshments, and CPD Certificate
Are you working with issues around trust and betrayal with your clients? Whether we are working with a couple, or an individual who is part of a couple, this workshop will help you to explore difficulties such as:
- How trust is broken in relationships and can it be repaired?
- Triangular relationships and how this can manifest in the consulting room
- ‘Real’ and ‘virtual’ betrayal
- Repair through understanding in the couple
- Affairs and the use of pornography
During the day participants will:
- Seek to define the nature and meaning of betrayal in the context of an intimate adult relationship
- Explore the cost of the breakdown of trust on the relationship and the struggle to mend it
- Discuss the impact on the therapist of the transference and countertransference
- Look at the application of the themes to the participants’ own practice
You can get full details about the venue for this event by clicking on the name of the location (highlighted in blue) next to the venue map at the top of this page. This will take you to a page with full details about the venue.
Bookings will close when this course is fully booked. You can add you name to the Reserve List by sending an email to info@brightontherapypartnership . You will then be notified if a place becomes available for you.
Bookings are closed for this event.