Date(s) - Saturday 16th June, 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
City Coast Centre
Categories No Categories
Saturday 16th June 2018
Trainer: Ruth Netherwood (of CreativeCPDs)
Venue: Training Room, City Coast Centre, North Street, Portslade (Brighton & Hove), BN41 1DG
Schedule: 10am to 4.00pm (Registration at 9.45am)
Course Fee: early bird £120 (before 19th May 2018; £135 thereafter), including ample lunch, all refreshments, and CPD Certificate
The aim of this course is for you to feel free and confident integrating artwork into your practice through experiential training.
• Stress management: How creative techniques such as using mandalas can be excellent tools for stress management.
• Self-care: a reminder about the importance of making time for ourselves; gaining skills in helping clients to relax.
• Theoretical concepts behind the benefits of creative techniques.
• Managing emotions: How artwork can be used as a means of managing emotions; as an aid for our clients to access their emotional world.
• To facilitate clients’ – and our own – personal development and self-awareness through visual means and the use of metaphor; increasing sense of self and identity.
• To experience how powerful artmaking can be as a means of expression and communication.
Experiential exercises are integrated with theoretical learning. No artistic ability is necessary and all art materials are provided.
CreativeCPDs is Ruth Netherwood (Trainer) and Jennifer Guest (Author). You can read more about CreativeCPDs on Ruth Netherwood’s Speaker Page.
You can get full details about the venue for this event by clicking on the name of the location (highlighted in blue) next to the venue map at the top of this page. This will take you to a page with full details about the venue.
Bookings will close when this course is fully booked. You can add you name to the Reserve List by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will then be notified if a place becomes available for you.
This event is fully booked.