The Palmeira Practice: Consulting Rooms for Individual and Small Group Counselling & Psychotherapy in Brighton
Brighton Therapy Partnership offers consulting room hire in Brighton and Hove for counsellors and psychotherapists.
We have some of the best rates in Brighton for consulting room hire. Our rooms are perfect for one-to-one counselling, couple counselling, clinical supervision, and small groups.
To hire our consulting rooms you will need to join The Palmeira Practice – a growing group of counsellors and psychotherapists who share resources, marketing, and provide ongoing support to one another. By joining The Palmeira Practice you’ll benefit from group marketing, SEO and social media, as well a dedicated webpage and blog, and discounts on some BTP workshops and other benefits from time-to-time too. This is priced at £25 per month, in addition to our competitively priced room rates. You can find out more about the practice on The Palmeira Practice page on their website.
Our consulting rooms are:
- Cleanly decorated and sympathetically furnished
- Close to transport links and on-street metered parking
- Designed to be the perfect space for therapy work
You can find out all about the benefits of joining the practice on The Palmeira Practice page.
- Room hire is for a minimum of 4 hours per week
- Room fees are payable for all weeks of the year. However we have a 4 week pro rata ‘holiday allowance’ per year when you can give notice (minimum 7 days) that you will be on leave and will not be charged for your room usage. We also do not charge for bank holidays (unless you use the room of course!)
- Our ‘reserve-a-slot’ scheme offers limited spaces for new practitioners to build their practice with us.
- Evening bookings Monday to Thursday must be in a single block (4-8pm or 5-9pm); outside of these times the minimum hours can be split in blocks of 2-hours over multiple days by arrangement.
- Additional hours can also be booked by established practitioners who are already hiring a minimum of 4 hours.
Location – Palmeira Square
We have four rooms over three floors in a quiet mixed-use building close to Palmeira Square, Hove and opposite the Cornerstone Community Centre and gardens. There is ample on-street metered parking for 2 hours, 4 hours and 11 hours. All major bus routes (1, 2, 5, 6, 25, 49, etc) pass through Palmeira Square, and Hove railway station is a 15 minute walk.
Three rooms at Palmeira Square are set up for one-to-one and couples counselling.
The fourth room at Palmeira Square is set up for one-to-one and couples counselling, or groups of up to 8 people, and is suitable for some forms of art/creative therapy. Includes lockable storage facilities.
The Palmeira Practice is a membership-based practice. The monthly membership of £25 is payable in addition to room hire costs and affords members a range of benefits including discounts on BTP workshops and events, access to our marketing specialist, and inclusion in our group advertising and referral system.
We have a limited ‘reserve-a-slot’ scheme for practitioners setting up their practice from scratch.
In this scheme practitioners just starting out can ‘reserve’ a 4 hour block of space whilst building up a full case load. This scheme offers room rental for 75% of the full rental cost for up to 18 months (plus £25/month for Practice membership) to help you to establish your practice. We have a limited number of ‘reserve’ slots available and cannot ‘reserve’ evenings. The reserve scheme is available to practitioners for up to 18 months. If this sounds like something that could help get you started, then please get in contact.
If the room usage you need is not covered by the above, or you have any questions then please email email@example.com to discuss.
Take a look at some of the Brighton Counsellors currently using The Palmeira Practice.
How to rent
To apply to work with us, please take 10 mins to complete this short form https://btptypeform76.typeform.com/to/B5TDDX
Palmeira Square rooms and location
Our Palmeira Square consulting room is based at…2a Church Road Hove BN3 2FL
This is just minutes from Palmeira Square and the Brighton and Hove boundary.