Work with BTP
Palmeira Practice Administrator / Referrals Co-ordinator Role
BTP is recruiting!
For the right candidate this is a small but exciting opportunity to join a small business at a period of development.
The role is for 20-25 hours per month, excluding breaks, to be worked flexibly across the month Mondays to Fridays. This is a new role in its present form. The tasks of the role will be to ensure the smooth running of the Practice, to include liaison with our practitioners, operating our referral system, and associated administration.
The role will involve a high level of customer care skills, strong communication skills, and strong administrative skills. Being a car driver/owner is also essential. For the right candidate there may be opportunities to undertake other work within the business, covering for our Admin team or similar.
The ideal candidate will be well-organised, methodical, understand the importance of paying attention to detail, be 'tech-savvy', own a computer with up-to-date versions of MS Word and MS Excel, and be willing to work from home.
The role is ideally suited to a counsellor or psychotherapist who is looking to work within a dynamic, therapy based business.
The FTE annual salary is £23,400 (paid as £12/hour), and is a self-employed position.
The remuneration package includes ‘benefits in kind’ in the form of low-cost therapy CPD within the organisation (worth £100 each day).
The deadline for applications is Monday 22nd July.
Full details of the post, remuneration, and application details can be downloaded below. We will not be sending out any information by email. All information about this post is available here on the website!
Please email your CV and a covering letter (preferably no more than 2/3 sides of A4) that addresses your key skills and abilities relevant to this post, the role description, and the role outline provided in this advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please only use this email address, rather than the BTP office email.
We look forward to receiving your application!
To provide administrative support to aid the running of the Practice, including record keeping, administration and client referrals, reporting directly to the Owner.
- Responsibility for Practitioner enquiries and room-bookings, either by phone or email, including support to new Practice members and ensuring Practice T&Cs are adhered to.
- Responsibility for client referrals through the Practice, either by phone or email, and keeping appropriate records.
- Keeping accurate records and reporting regularly to the Owner.
- Responsibility for the development and maintenance of office systems to aid the smooth running of the Practice, this includes keeping existing office systems up-to-date as necessary (Skedda booking system and Team Up calendar).
- Regular liaison with the BTP Business Support Administrator on a range of room hire issues.
- Assistance with the development and up-dating of appropriate policies and guidelines in conjunction with the Owner and other relevant staff.
- Updating the Practice website, as needed.
- Liaison, where necessary, with the Housekeeping Co-ordinator to ensure the Practice is tidy, clean and well-stocked with supplies at all times.
- Liaison, where necessary, with the PP Marketing Consultant, particularly for any website or Ad-Words advertising.
- Covering the absence of other staff members, so that the business as a whole is not compromised during periods of holiday or sickness.
- Any other tasks as required and within the capability of the post-holder.